Remote Support Remote Support
Who is Ahead-IT?
Menu

PROMOTIONS

Order more than 14 999 euro excl. VAT in April 2017 and pick a color ... claim your Apple iPhone SE 128GB !!!

PROMO CODE: free-iphone-se-128gb

Conditions
- Max. one iPhone per customer
- 90% of the order amount should be based on complete Supermicro server(s). Remaining 10% can be software, parts, ... .
- Only valid for orders placed in April 2017
- Can be one order or several orders totalling at least 14 999 euro excl. VAT
- the promo code must be used at ordering
- Conditions may change

The article has been added to your shopping cart
Need help?
CRITICAL URGENT RMA OR SUPPORT

PHONE AND E-MAIL DIRECTORY:
Function Name + E-mail Direct number
Sales Hendrik Somers +32 (0) 9 365 30 25
Sales Philippe Van Impe +32 (0) 9 365 30 21
Technical Stijn Naert +32 (0) 9 365 30 22
Technical Bart Van Der Biest +32 (0) 9 365 30 23
Technical Hannes Heestermans +32 (0) 9 365 30 26
Administratie Nathalie Teirlynck +32 (0) 9 365 30 24
Ahead-IT Fax +32 (0) 9 365 30 29
E-MAIL:
ADDRESS:
Ahead-IT BVBA
Honderdweg 20
9230 Wetteren
Belgium

BTW BE 0867.369.149 - RPR Ghent
Open monday to friday from 9am until 6pm. Closed on official Belgian holidays.